Sample scripts using SoX.
Files ending in '.sh' are Unix /bin/sh scripts; files ending in '.bat' are Windows cmd batch files.
- alert.sh - Create an alternating alert tone. (view) (download)
- batch-example.bat - Example of how to do batch processing with SoX on MS-Windows. (view) (download)
- crossfade.sh - Crossfade two audio files. (view) (download)
- crossfade_cat.sh - Crossfade two audio files into a single file. (view) (download)
- testtones.sh - Create a set of audio files that can be used to test audio equipment reproduction quality. (view) (download)
- voice-cleanup.sh - Trim and normalise voice recordings. (view) (download)
N.B. Some of the above scripts contain hard-coded paths to the SoX executables which may need to be modified according to where SoX is installed on your system.